Original Sweet PotaTOASTS
Enjoy the pure and simple flavor of our Original roasted sweet potato toast, a clean label, single ingredient bread replacement. These super-versatile, pre-sliced, pre-cooked sweet potato slices provide the perfect blank canvas for practically anything you would put on toasted bread. Try topping your sweet potato toast with peanut butter and banana for a protein-packed breakfast, avocado for a toasty paleo treat, or even pesto and tomato for a delicious dinner!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Carefully place one or more frozen slice(s) on wire rack.
Cook on DARK TOAST setting for 1 cycle or until heated through.
Carefully remove slice(s) with non-metal utensil.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Arrange frozen slices in a single layer on baking sheet. *No oil needed!
- Bake until the slices are tender and easily pierced with a fork, about 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven.
- Carefully place one frozen slice in toaster slot, making sure it sits between grates and does not directly touch heat source. *We are as naked as the day we were born. It means sometimes, we can burn. Use with care.
- Toast on HIGH for 1 cycle or until heated through.
- Remove from toaster with non-metal toaster tongs.
- Carefully place one or more frozen slices in skillet.
- Heat on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes.
- Carefully flip slice(s) with a spatula.
- Heat second side on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes.
- When heated through, remove from skillet with spatula.
- Place on food-safe plate.
COOL 1-2 MINUTES BEFORE TOPPING AND ENJOYING!
Let’s eat. Find us at a store near you!