Enjoy the pure and simple flavor of our Original roasted sweet potato toast, a clean label, single ingredient bread replacement. These super-versatile, pre-sliced, pre-cooked sweet potato slices provide the perfect blank canvas for practically anything you would put on toasted bread. Try topping your sweet potato toast with peanut butter and banana for a protein-packed breakfast, avocado for a toasty paleo treat, or even pesto and tomato for a delicious dinner!
Manufactured in a facility which also processes: Tree Nuts, Soy, Egg, Wheat, Fish, Shellfish, Milk.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
Toaster Oven (recommended)
- Carefully place one or more frozen slice(s) on wire rack
- Cook on DARK TOAST setting for 2 to 4 cycles or until heated through at desired consistency
- Carefully remove slice(s) with a non-metal utensil.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Arrange frozen slice(s) in a single layer on a baking sheet (no oil needed)
- Bake until the slices are tender and easily pierced with a fork, about 15 to 18 minutes or until heated through at desired consistency
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven
- Preheat air fryer for 3 to 4 minutes at 360°F
- Place frozen slice(s) in the basket in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
- Cook for 13 to 15 minutes or until heated through desired consistency
- Carefully remove from basket
- Carefully place slice(s) in skillet
- Heat on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes
- Carefully flip slice(s) with a spatula
- Heat second side on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes
- When heated through, carefully remove from skillet with spatula
- Carefully place one frozen slice in toaster slot, making sure it sits between grates and does not directly touch the heat source
- Toast on HIGH for 2 to 4 cycles or until heated through at desired consistency
- Carefully remove from toaster with a non-metal utensil
Heating appliances may vary. Adjust cook time as necessary. Sweet PotaTOASTS are done when heated through to desired consistency.
Caution: Sweet PotaTOASTS will be hot. Cool before topping and eating.
KEEP FROZEN. NOT READY TO EAT. COOK THOROUGHLY. COOK FROM FROZEN. Due to possible risk of fire, never leave appliances unattended while in use. Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality.
Let’s eat. Find us at a store near you!