Enjoy the pure and simple flavor of our Original roasted sweet potato toast, a clean label, single ingredient bread replacement. These super-versatile, pre-sliced, pre-cooked sweet potato slices provide the perfect blank canvas for practically anything you would put on toasted bread. Try topping your sweet potato toast with peanut butter and banana for a protein-packed breakfast, avocado for a toasty paleo treat, or even pesto and tomato for a delicious dinner!
Manufactured in a facility which also processes: Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Toaster Oven (recommended)
- Carefully place one or more frozen slice(s) on wire rack.
- Cook on DARK TOAST setting for 2-4 cycles or until heated through at desired consistency.
- Carefully remove slice(s) with non-metal utensil.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Arrange frozen slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, no oil needed!
- Bake until the slices are tender and easily pierced with a fork, about 15-18 minutes or until heated through at desired consistency.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven.
- Carefully place one frozen slice in toaster slot, making sure it sits between grates and does not directly touch heat source. *These are as naked as the day we were born. It means sometimes, they can burn. Use with care.
- Toast on HIGH for 2-4 cycles or until heated through at desired consistency.
- Remove from toaster with non-metal toaster tongs.
- Carefully place one or more frozen slices in skillet.
- Heat on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes.
- Carefully flip slice(s) with a spatula.
- Heat second side on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes.
- When heated through, remove from skillet with spatula.
- Place on food-safe plate.
- Preheat air fryer for 3-4 minutes at 360° F.
- Place frozen slices in the basket in a single layer. Do not over crowd.
- Cook for 13-15 minutes or until heated through desired consistency.
- Carefully remove from basket.
COOL 1-2 MINUTES BEFORE TOPPING & ENJOYING!
Let’s eat. Find us at a store near you!