ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by CAULIPOWER, LLC, 16200 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 400, Encino, CA 91436 (“CAULIPOWER”). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be at least 18 years of age or older and must be a legal resident of the United States of America. Officers, directors, and employees of CAULIPOWER and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes Period will begin on August 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PST”) and will close on August 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST.
4. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may visit MealHacks.com (“Website”) and submit a recipe using at least one (1) CAULIPOWER product. Upon successful submission of the recipe, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or around September 1, 2021, a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be held. One (1) winner will be selected. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date via email.
6. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive one (1) $1,000 gift card to Walmart. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize is $1,000.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. The following general conditions apply to the Prize:
8. PRIZE WINNER’S NAME. You may request the names of the prize winners after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, but no later than October 1, 2021, by sending a self-addressed, postage-prepaid envelope with your request to Caulipower, LLC, 16200 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 400, Encino, CA 91436. Residents of Vermont may omit postage.
9. PUBLICITY. Except for residents of Tennessee, by entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to CAULIPOWER’s use of your name, likeness, photograph, account name, biographical information, or statements for advertising or promotional purposes in any media whatsoever without any notice or payment to you.
11. RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless CAULIPOWER, and their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to CAULIPOWER’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. CAULIPOWER reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond CAULIPOWER’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Sweepstakes that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the appropriate state or federal court located in Los Angeles, California. California law will govern any dispute regarding the Sweepstakes. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.