Meet the New Chick On The Block: Delicious CAULIPOWER frozen chicken tenders. No cluckin’ way! CAULIPOWER’s latest meal hack reinvents another one of America’s favorite comfort foods proving that a childhood staple, the chicken tender, CAN be better-for-you!
The golden, crispy coating of our Original Chicken Tenders is veggie-forward, packed with cauliflower and other gluten-free goodness. BAKED not fried means the lowest calories & fat of any frozen chicken tender1. You can eat the whole darn bag for only 490 calories! Our Original Chicken Tenders have no artificial ingredients, zero saturated fat, zero added sugar, 30% fewer net carbs, 22% more protein, and 21% more fiber than the category average1.
Made with NAKED TRUTH® Premium Chicken that's all-natural2, raised with no antibiotics ever, and cage-free.
1 SPINS frozen, breaded tenders, strips, and nuggets, total US, 52 WE 3/24/2019
2 Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Manufactured in a facility which also processes: Egg, Wheat, Soy, Milk.
Chicken Breast, Water, Rice Flour, Dried Cauliflower, Brown Rice Flour.
Contains 2% Or Less of The Following: Tapioca Starch, Salt, Seasoning (Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor), Organic Corn Starch, Rice Starch, Organic Yellow Corn Flour, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Leavening (Cream Of Tartar, Sodium Bicarbonate), Onion Powder, Spices, Paprika, Lactic Acid Powder, Calcium Lactate, Torula Yeast, Extractives Of Paprika.
Toaster Oven (recommended)
- Preheat toaster oven to 425°F
- Place tenders on aluminum foil sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- Heat 16 to 18 minutes or until tenders reach an internal temperature of 165°F
- Preheat oven to 425°F for conventional oven, or 400°F for convection oven
- Place tenders on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- Heat 17 to 19 minutes for conventional oven, or 15 to 17 minutes for convection oven, or until tenders reach an internal temperature of 165°F
- Preheat air fryer for 3 minutes at 360°F
- Place tenders in basket. Do not overcrowd.
- Heat 10 to 11 minutes or until tenders reach an internal temperature of 165°F
For best results on all cooking methods: Flip the tenders halfway through cook time. Your oven temperature may vary so adjust cook time & temperature as necessary. Tenders are done when internal temperature reaches 165°F and the coating is crispy.
Caution: Tenders will be hot. Cool before eating.
KEEP FROZEN. FULLY COOKED. COOK FROM FROZEN. Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality.
Let’s eat. Find us at a store near you!